Saturday 8 October 2011

What are you reading ?

How many books are you reading at the same time ??
I've just realised how many books I'm reading and asked myself why ??
It's down to what mood I'm in at the time.

I've just read "Born To Run" by Christopher McDougall, it's the best book I've read for a while, easy to read and very entertaining.

I'm currently reading "Vagabond" by Bernard Cornwell, rather gory as it all seems rather blood thirsty.

Another one is (Hunting the Osage Bow) by Dean Torges, it's more about making an Osage bow than hunting with one, and is easy to understand which makes it a very good book for the budding Bowyer.

My night time reading is "Chinggis Khan" which is a translation of Mongol history by Urgunge Onon, a good book to read if you have any interest in Mongol history.

So my reading is rather varied at the moment but there's usually an archery book in there somewhere.
.

No comments: