Monday 21 November 2011

Blog Content ???

This is getting hard work must find some more Blog content ??
This Blog has no real direction and is just a Blog of Random Thoughts, so if something enters my head that makes sense, I put it in the Blog !! maybe that's why I've slowed down..
Perhaps the problem is the dark nights ?? but then they're not cold dark nights as it's still warm, last year we had snow today ??
I must try and get more Archery practice, but it seems by the time I get sorted and ready to go out it's dark.
Maybe an indoor hobby for the Winter ?? any suggestions ??
I usually end up reading Books, as there's nothing on TV that interests me .
Maybe I should study how to put together a good Blog ???

2 comments:

Jeff Gallup said...

Is there such thing as indoor archery? Otherwise, post some book reviews.. always looking for something new to read.

As for the randomness, those are my favorite kind of blogs :-)

Bohemian said...

I have discovered that if you simply Blog about what your Passions are, what stirs your Heart, your Imagination, speaks to your Soul... then very likely you will connect with Kindred Spirits that are all over the World. I've been amazed at how what started out for me as a personal Journal and Journey online has become so much more and has connected to so many wonderful people who enjoy so many of the things that I do... or wish to experience something different than what they are used to...

If you are True to yourself and authentic in your Posts, speaking from the Heart, it doesn't matter how random and eclectic your Posts, it will delight someone somewhere. I Blog to please myself and express myself via Writing, Art and whatever I'm passionate about... I never imagined anyone would find it, yet alone read it or become a Supporter! So I say Blog for Bliss my Friend...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian