Thursday 24 November 2011

It Broke.



The Internet broke yesterday no connection all day, but I found out today the whole village was off, so it's not as bad as I thought as it seemed to lock the Computer, but by all accounts it was still working.
There was just nothing happening, I thought this old computer had given up.
We've been busy shifting 20 tons of Gravel, it was that much fun even the neighbours came to join in, which made it a lot easier. (Thank you, kind Neighbours.)
The Winter seems to be trying to make an appearance, hopefully trying is the word.
Lots to do in the short daylight hours, then it's dark again and time to hibernate till the morning.
I've just received a pair of Injinji socks for the Five Finger Shoes,  most impressed and will probably be a lot better than the ones I am currently using, but they are on hold till the weather warms up.

No comments: